Saturday, August 1, 2009

spooged

Me and my good friend James Crowther headed back down to sissy this morning. We got there early and were excited to find conditions to be excellent! After a lengthly warm up and some hold drying I finally sent spooged v10. I was really happy cause I had fallen from the final move so many times over the past few months, i ended up doing a bit of a variation climbing through using the Mavis sequence and finishing direct. I think it's about the same grade wise, the mavis sequence is a bit harder but more controlled for me.

James had a good session too, he's been working on vitamin C v6 and managed to stick the last move climbing through from about half way. It won't be long till he has it sent i'm sure.

I've also added some access details for Dark Forrest to the guides. Topo's will be soon

No comments:

Post a Comment