Friday, February 19, 2010

Making Contact

I finally managed to haul my old tired ass up contact @ the Villa's on Tuesday arvo. It will be nice to not have to do the long drive from the Coast to Sutherland for a little while. I had been going down about twice a week to try it since I've been home from Swiss. I nearly sent a few weeks ago but popped my footing going for the jug near the end :( I spent six sessions since being home plus five earlier last year. Happy Days.

Now rest and back to begin training for a huge winter!

3 comments:

  1. nice one Dan!!! I'd be keen to shoot some stills possibly some vid if you feel like running laps on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, we should head back there sometime. Not the sort of thing i could run laps on though I've only stuck the crux throw three or four times ever, but I can run laps from there. Maybe you can do some video magic. I'll start getting out again soon, just having some rest now but I'll let you know and we'll head out for a few sessions somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now get to work on the Lara St projects!

    Al and I are also heading out this arvo near Calga to check out some new stuff - might be a bit slabby though

    ReplyDelete