Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mmmm new cragging

Found a cool little new area today up the top of Dark Forrest. Nice group of boulders with nice features, nothing super hard but a good little cruisey area. I put up 16 easy probs this arvo so I'll try and get some info up soon. Looks like some of it may have been climbed before?? but I'll put something together in the interest of getting of record of stuff. If any one ever has some recorded info for these crags let me know, i can always credit the first ascents.

Been resting the last few weeks so it felt good to be getting back out and getting some mileage. Now that it's training time again I'll post my training plans as soon as i have a chance. 11 weeks till Swiss to get my shit together.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dan,

    I live up the top of Woy Woy Bay Road, just near Dark Forest, and probably very very close to your new bouldering area (close to my own backyard, he he) I've been playing around the hill for a while now...nothing serious. I haven't really been climbing decently for a few years. Hope to catch up one day. Cheers. Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool mate, I just live down in Phegans Bay, so if your ever keen to get out just let me know

    ReplyDelete