Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dark Forrest

Had a great day bouldering on Saturday at a newish spot I've been developing called 'Dark Forrest'. Stu Ellis & Simon Stevens from Sydney were keen to check it out so we met in the morning and headed out.

We got through a fair bit of the stuff I'd established last year and the boys also established a few new problems. Stu cleaned and climbed a beautiful face he named 'A taste of ants' which will be the new classic warm up as well as repeating 'Funky Monkey V5 . Simon established a desperate mantle type problem that reminded me of Macedomia at the front line. It will probably be around V5 or 6? In the monkey cave he also repeated 'Trip master monkey v7' & 'chunky monkey v6'.

I managed to climb a couple of juggy roof lines I'd been eyeing off too.

Hopefully we'll be heading back soon, lots of stuff to do

Dark forrest is located on a walking trail just off the hair pin on Phegans Bay Road. I will try to get a guide up soon for the established problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment